NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY
Penn Hills Turf Care is currently seeking a qualified mechanic to service the golf course equipment and golf cart fleet.
The Links at Penn Hills Mechanic is expected to inspect, diagnose, repair and maintain all pieces of the turf care equipment to the highest degree of dependability and performance, with the emphasis on precise quality of cut.
Responsibilities of the Mechanic are as follows:
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all Penn Hills equipment
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all Penn Hills golf carts
- Responsible for routine oil and filter replacements for the equipment as specified
- Responsible for the grinding of bed knives and reels for the equipment as needed
- Responsible for daily adjustments to the equipment and on course tours to check the mowing equipment as needed
- Responsible for the ordering of greases and lubricants for the equipment under the supervision of the Superintendent
- Responsible for the ordering of parts for the equipment under the supervision of the Superintendent
- Responsible for keeping accurate daily maintenance records for the equipment being serviced
- Responsible for keeping weekly records on fuel usage for the maintenance department
- Responsible for any other duties deemed necessary by the Superintendent/General Manager
Salaried position based on experience, golfing privileges and employee discounted meals included.
Please forward resumes to:
Superintendent Ryan Sherry